We’re delighted to announce that more charity shops are opening across the region on Saturday 1 August as part of the phased reopening of shops which started at the beginning of July.
Shops opening are:
- Hawthorn Drive
- Leiston (open Thursdays to Saturdays only)
- Nacton Road
- Needham Market
- Selkirk Road
- St Matthew’s Street
- Zest Colchester
Shops already open to customers:
- Dogs Head Street
- Heath Road (café closed)
- Holywells Retail Centre
- Martlesham Heath Retail Centre
- Meredith Road
- Wickham Market
- Zest Ipswich
All stores will be open from 10am until 4pm, Monday to Saturday for shopping, unless otherwise stated.
The following shops remain closed and we will announce when they are open on our website and across social media:
- Bramford Road
- Foxhall Road
- Great Yarmouth
You can view the full list of shop locations and times on this page here.
For those wanting to donate items, we are only accepting donations at Martlesham Heath and Holywells Retail Centres, 10am-2pm, Monday to Saturday.
Please remember to follow these shopping rules too:
- In line with government guidance, from Friday 24 July 2020 face coverings will be compulsory in all our shops. Many thanks for your cooperation. For full government guidance, please see information from gov.uk.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering and leaving the shop.
- Customers must adhere to the social distancing and the one way system rules when shopping and queuing.
- All shops have contactless payment – we recommend using this method when purchasing products rather than cash.
Many thanks for all your support during this time.