Shop information - updated 13 December 2021
All St Elizabeth Hospice and Zest stores are open, in line with government guidance and restrictions. Our normal trading hours have resumed.
From Tuesday 30 November, face coverings will be mandatory in shops, in line with the latest government guidance.
All shops are accepting donations. Details of your nearest shop can be found here.
You do not have to ring before submitting donations unless you are donating to: Martlesham Retail Centre, Holywells Retail Centre or Heath Road.
- Martlesham Retail Centre: 01473 611623 (Mon-Sat, 9am-5pm)
- Holywells Retail Centre: 01473 233246 (Mon-Sat, 10am-4.30pm)
- Heath Road: 01473 715187 (Mon-Sat, 9am-4pm)
Opening times may vary for each store, so please check this page before visiting.
Heath Road Coffee Shop has indoor and outdoor seating for dining. The takeaway service will still be in operation too. Heath Road Coffee Shop is open 9am to 3pm, Monday to Saturday.
Tall Orders in Stowmarket is also open with indoor dining from 8.30am-3.30pm, Monday to Saturday. Food is served until 3pm.
NHS Test and Trace QR codes will be displayed at Tall Orders and Heath Road for customers to check-in on the app, however this is not mandatory.
We encourage all customers to shop safely by following these points:
- If you feel unwell, or have COVID-19 symptoms, please do not enter the shop
- We continue to provide complimentary hand sanitiser
- Please continue to use contactless payment where possible
- Please adhere to any instructions in the shop, respect our staff and volunteers and leave space for other shoppers in store
We thank everyone for your support at this time.