What will you do today for the future?
Start planning for your future and make an appointment to create a Will with one of our friendly solicitors or will writers. They will write your Will and invite you to make a suggested donation. All you have to do is choose from the list below and book an appointment* between 1 and 31 May 2018.
Your gift could blossom into a vital legacy for the hospice, helping local people now and in the future. Suggested donation:
- Single Will £125
- Mirror / Double Will £165
- Codicil £50
How to take part
- Choose your solicitor or Will writer
- Book your appointment from April onwards
- Make your donation with your chosen company at your initial appointment
Why make a Will?
- It ensures your wishes are carried out
- May help reduce Inheritance Tax
- An ease of process for your family, friends and beneficaries
Why support the hospice?
- Around a fifth of our income comes from gifts in Wills
- Leaving a gift to the hospice ensures that we can continue to make a difference not only now but in the future