Are you ready to take on a new challenge this year?
Whether it be as a group or an individual, there is an exciting UK challenge that'll suit you.
Not only will you be pushing yourself, but you'll also be raising money for the care and support our patients need at St Elizabeth Hospice.
There are so many ways to get involved; you could take on the peaks of Britain with the 3, 5 or 10 peaks challenges or trek, cycle and kayak across the Lake District. Choose Your Challenge and give it all you've got!
Over 26 miles, trek along the historic landscapes of Hadrian's Wall.
Travel from coast to coast in the North of the UK, following the routes that the Roman Empire would have taken.
Take on the highest peaks of England, Scotland and Wales with this challenge.
Considered to be one of Britain's toughest outdoor challenges, you'll trek these 3 peaks within 24 hours.
Download our Sponsorship form to get started with your fundraising.
How we'll help you:
- You'll be contacted by a dedicated fundraiser who will be able to give you guidance throughout your fundraising and challenge
- You'll receive a St Elizabeth Hospice supporter vest to wear during your challenge
- You'll also have access to pots and buckets to help you with your fundraising
- We'll support you through social media posts on our Facebook page and you'll also be featured on our Supporter News page
- You'll receive a certificate which can be presented to you at the hospice or at a more suitable location