For full details on trading and sponsorship,
If you would like to apply for a trade stand at Suffolk Dog Day 2023,
please click the link below and complete the form.
Deadline for booking is Friday 1 September 2023, 11.59pm
TRADE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE EVENT:
- Suffolk Dog Day is open to the public on Sunday 10 September 2023 from 10.00am until 5.00pm.
- All traders must register their stall and set up on Sunday 10 September 2023 between 7.00am and 9.30am. Late arrivals may be refused entry with no refund.
- No vehicles belonging to traders will be granted access to the exhibition areas between 9.30am and 5.30pm on Sunday 10 September 2023 and must be parked in the designated parking area.
- No trade/exhibition unit to be dismantled before the end of trading at 5.00pm on Sunday 31 July 2022
- The organisers carry Public Liability Insurance in respect of their own activities, but all trade units are responsible for theft or damage to their own units/goods.
- All trade units must have their own Public and Product Liability Insurance. At the time of booking a valid insurance certificate must be included with the application for approval by the organisers. No unit will be permitted to trade or operate at Suffolk Dog Day without valid insurance.
- All trader/exhibition units and people working with or for them, participate in the event at their own risk and the trade/exhibition unit indemnifies the organisers against any loss or damages that any of them may suffer.
- All trade/exhibition units will ensure that their unit is manned by trained personnel for the duration of the event.
- Stallholders will display a sign stating their stall name and are reminded that they MUST provide their own cover/gazebo, tents, stands, trailers or other equipment in which to trade. Stallholders are responsible for provision of fire safety equipment on their stands.
- All trade/exhibition units and parts must be securely erected and in particular structures such as tents and gazebos must be secured with guy ropes in a manner that is safe to the public. You agree to comply fully with trading standards, health and safety, environmental health and all other relevant legislation.
- Pitches are sited at the discretion of the Suffolk Dog Day Committee and no commitment can be made as to pitch location.
- Electricity will not be supplied automatically. Please add to booking form should you require electricity.
- All trade/exhibition units to inform the Suffolk Dog Day Committee of the range of products to be sold to monitor clashes with other stalls.
- Trade/exhibition units are NOT permitted to sell food or drink products for human consumption on the day. Only catering stands.
- Traders/Exhibitors must always keep their stall and surrounding area clean and agree to no single use materials to be used as it is our intention to minimise the production of waste on site. All items placed within the green bins will be sorted for recycling. We do ask that you use all bins provided to discard of your waste appropriately.
- Any member of the Suffolk Dog Day Committee or any EHO Officer may inspect a stall at any time, to ensure the safe and hygienic operation of the site and compliance with the conditions of booking (including product descriptions) before, during and after Suffolk Dog Day. Any instructions given must be complied with immediately.
- Smoking and antisocial behaviour is prohibited on site.
- Please see refund policy for bookings cancelled by exhibitors.
- If you wish to use assets owned by Suffolk Dog Day, please contact us before making public.
- By applying for a pitch, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.