Formally known as Sunflower Memories, Daisy Day will take place on Sunday 5 September 2021 in the grounds at Wherstead Park in Ipswich.
Finding ways to remember a loved one and keep their memory alive is incredibly important for many who experience loss. Daisy Day will be a wonderful way of remembering your loved one/s, and where you can relive your memories.
This summer, we have made the decision to move away from the hospice to showcase these beautiful works of art, not only due to how popular the event has become, but also Wherstead Park in Ipswich offers beautiful surroundings.
Each unique bespoke, handmade daisy will be displayed in glorious formation along with hundreds more, to create a breath-taking scene.
The daisy will include the name of the person you are remembering and will make a lovely tribute in your home or garden.
You can include a photo of your loved one in the frame, or an inscription or poem, which have a covering layer so will be protected if you wish to keep it outside. The stem also has space to enclose a private message if you wish to include one.
Daisy Day will be your opportunity to come together and remember your loved one.
There is enough outdoor space on the lawn in front of the mansion to view your daisy, with no concerns about social distancing, whilst enjoying exquisite music by professional harpist Caroline Hall and refreshments provided by East of England Co-op Funeral Services.
The free event will be from 10am-12pm and those who have their daisies displayed at the event can collect them afterwards too.
To attend, simply add your free tickets to your Daisy Dedication form when ordering.
Each Daisy Dedication has a suggested donation of £35.
£35 will provide 14 bereavement support packs that will help families through the loss of a loved one.
Terms and conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to everyone who has made a donation for a Daisy.
- There is a limited amount of daisies available and it is on a first come first serve basis.
- If you have chosen to have your daisy posted, St Elizabeth Hospice takes no responsibility for any damage that may occur, although our best effort will be made to ensure your daisy arrives safely.
- Daisies will be sent by Royal Mail second class
- If you wish to collect your daisy from St Elizabeth Hospice, our team will be in touch for collection or you can call on 01473 723600.
- To make the photo and message weather-tight, we will use a silicone sealant around the edge to seal.
- Whilst the daisy is made of a sturdy, robust stainless steel, and is designed for outdoor use, we cannot guarantee that it will not be affected by the weather.
- Because the daisies are all hand-made, size, weights, dimensions and capacities may differ from flower to flower.
- For further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 01473 723600
Daisy Day 2021 is sponsored by:
Thank you to our supporters for Daisy Day 2021: