When: December 2023
Are you looking for new ways to energise and inspire your team or colleagues?
How about joining together to have fun, and raise money for a worthy cause?
How much could you raise with £50?
Once you are registered, come to the hospice to collect your seed money.
In the month of December, attempt to turn £50 into as much money as you can, anything goes, as long as it’s safe and legal. Then join us in January for a thank you and prize giving
We will have an online leaderboard so you can see how your efforts stack up against other local businesses and there will be a trophy on offer for the winning team.
The world is your fundraising oyster!
- Christmas bake sale
- Guess the number of sweets in a jar
- Wear your Christmas jumper with a prize for the most terrible!
- Masked karaoke - Set up a competition in the workplace, have employees pre-selected who will take on a song, attendees will vote on who is who!
- Number board 50/50 raffle - preselect a winning number and ask people to guess the correct number for a small fee and the person selecting the winning square receives a prize.
- Office Bingo - Write a humorous list of annoying habits in the workplace, for example, employees getting a hot drink without asking you! Set a two-hour ban and anyone within your team who breaks the rules must donate.
- Wreath making
- Christmas message board
- Christmas bake off
- Carol singing
Get your team together, get creative, get excited and be prepared to have a lot of fun.
We can’t wait to hear your ideas, please get in touch below...