Make your Will this February at a discounted cost and support St Elizabeth Hospice.
Throughout the month, local solicitors have generously offered their time and expertise free of charge to provide a number of appointments for you to make or amend your Will at a reduced cost and support St Elizabeth Hospice by making a donation if you wish. And appointments can be made now.
Having an up to date Will is important to ensure the people and charities you care about are looked after in the future.
Carrie Chipperfield, St Elizabeth Hospice’s Tributes and In-Memory Fundraiser, said: “This is the Hospice’s first Wills month and we hope people will take the opportunity to make their Will, whilst supporting the work of the Hospice with a donation.
“We are hugely grateful to the local solicitors and financial advisor offering their time free of charge to support the Hospice, and all the money raised from the donations will go help us provide local Hospice care for local people.”
You can make or amend a basic Will for a suggested donation of £90, joint or mirror Wills for £125 or Codicil an existing Will for £40.
Solicitors taking part include: Prettys Solicitors, Ipswich, Watkins, Stewart & Ross, Ipswich, Ross Coates Solicitors, Kesgrave and Jackamans Solicitors, Felixstowe; as well as financial advisor Persell Ewart & Co Financial Management, Saxmundham.
Just choose one of these local solicitors and book your appointment between 1st and 28th February. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Prettys Solicitors, Ipswich, contact Richard Guy on 01473 298364 or email email@example.com
- Watkins, Stewart & Ross, Ipswich, contact Daniel Ager on 01473 226262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ross Coates Solicitors, Kesgrave, contact Stephen Broughton on 01473 621800 or email email@example.com
- Jackamans Solicitors, Felixstowe, contact Carol Lockett on 01394 279636. Please note, Carol’s email address was printed incorrectly on the ‘What Will you leave’ campaign flyer, the correct email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial advisor Persell Ewart & Co Financial Management, Saxmundham, contact Peter Ewart on 01728 605991 or email email@example.com
For full terms and conditions of the scheme, click here