We are continuing to receive high amounts of donations on a daily basis at St Elizbeth Hospice. Here, we look at the ones which have arrived over the last week.
Personal protective equipment (PPE) is vital in providing a safer environment for our key workers and we always require more. Recent PPE donations include deliveries from:
- Tina – A local supporter in the community who donated facemasks.
- Armadillo Lighting – A large delivery of PPE was donated including gloves, overalls and face masks
Food, meals & essentials have been donated by:
- The Steamboat Tavern – Providing meals for Key Workers
- Chestnut Group Living Tree (in association with The Crown Inn, Stoke By Nayland)
- Greater Anglia – A delivery of sweets, along with a thank you letter
- FareShare – A large delivery of over 800 bottles of Lucozade, 150 tubs of celebration chocolates and some fresh fruit and vegetables
- Waitrose – A shipment of fruit allowed us to make and decorate lots of desserts for our patients
We will be trying to share as many of these donations across our social media channels as possible. Thank you so much to everyone that is offering us help as we deal with the pandemic while we make sure we can continue to help as many people as possible here at the hospice and in the wider community.