It’s Christmas! The time of goodwill, eating and giving to charity.
What if there was a way to combine all of these three wonderful things in one easy step? Well, now there is, by taking part in St Lizzy’s Festive Cake Off!
All we’re asking you to do is hold a bake sale in your office, on any day from Monday 8th to Friday 12th December. Any money raised from the sale will go towards helping the work of the Hospice.
Christmas can be a difficult time for our patients and their families; any support you can give us make the festive season as special as we can for them.
Five reasons why your business should take part:
- It is easy to arrange: all you need is a group of willing bakers, a table to leave cakes on, and somewhere for people to put their money
- Everyone loves cakes, it makes people feel happy
- It’s Christmas, so no-one is on a diet
- Bake sales raise a surprisingly large amount of money, which is great for the Hospice
- Your business can get a lovely shout-out on our social media and website for taking part!