St Elizabeth Hospice aims to improve life for people living with progressive and life-limiting illnesses by:
- Providing multi-disciplinary holistic specialist and dedicated palliative care services to patients, their families and carers
- Working alongside other statutory and voluntary agencies to provide specialist and dedicated palliative care, in a timely manner, where the patient wishes to be
- Acting as a resource to the local community regarding general and specialist palliative care to increase confidence and competence in improving life for people living with a progressive illness
- Providing care that respects the choices made by patients and their families so that patients are treated in their preferred place and die in their place of choice where possible
- Working towards equitable provision of all services, leading to increased use of services by people with non-malignant progressive disease, and those from seldom-heard communities
All of the above goals will be monitored through quantitative and qualitative data collection and audit processes.
St Elizabeth Hospice Quality Account 2020-2021 (PDF 1.54MB)
Have a read of our Strategy Plan, produced in September 2020, which details our direction for our charitable services over the next three years until 2023-24.