Our LivingGrief bereavement and emotional wellbeing enquiry line, 0300 303 5196, is available to anyone affected by grief.
LivingGrief specialises in bereavement from life-limiting, long term illnesses and COVID-19 bereavement. Our services are open to anyone in East Suffolk, even if you haven't had contact with the hospice before.
Our LivingGrief Hub has up-to-date information on local group support, mental health resources, as well as signposting to help if you have suffered a bereavement from:
- Loss of a baby
- Unexpected death of a child
- Unexpected death of an adult
- Long term or life-limiting illness
Find the support to help you now
Out of hours phone lines
If you are trying to access the LivingGrief enquiry line outside of its operating hours, the hospice OneCall service can take messages and signpost in an emergency. Call the team on 0800 567 0111.
Access local NHS mental health support
Call 111 and select option 2 to access support for urgent mental health needs. The 24/7 service is for people of all ages in Suffolk & Norfolk requiring mental health care, advice and support.
People who have used LivingGrief services
Read from people who have benefitted from using the hospice's LivingGrief bereavement service:
- Michelle's experience with Walk On
- Alison's discovery of LivingGrief 10+ years on
- How Leanne accessed support
- Emma's experience of LivingGrief Sessions
- Rachel's experience of LivingGrief counselling
- Michael's experience using LivingGrief services
- Joanna's experience of LivingGrief counselling
- Stephen's experience of group support