Updated 27 March 2020
Coronavirus is quickly spreading across the world and it is important we all take reasonable steps to protect ourselves, staff, volunteers, visitors and those who use our services across the hospice.
Here you will find the latest information and guidance on the virus and how to help protect yourself. Follow the links or use the sidebar to find out more information.
- Services information
- Advice for visiting the hospice
- Shop information
- Upcoming event information
- Can you volunteer at this time?
- Frequently asked questions about coronavirus - including what the symptoms are, where to go if you think you have coronavirus and how to protect yourself
- Latest update for staff and volunteers
Please note the situation of coronavirus is constantly changing and we are each responsible for protecting ourselves, as well as reducing the risk of spreading this virus to others.
For the most up-to-date information and guidance, please visit: