We are members of the Fundraising Standards Board self regulatory scheme. The Fundraising Standards Board works to ensure that organisations raising money for charity from the public do so honestly and properly. As members of the scheme, we follow the Institute of Fundraising's Codes of Fundraising Practice and comply with the key principles embodied in the Codes and our Fundraising Promise.
We are committed to high standards
- We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds, comply with the Codes and with this Promise
We are honest and open
- We tell the truth and do not exaggerate
- We do what we say we are going to do
- We answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs
Please contact us or see our Annual Review if you require further details.
We are clear
- We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used
- Where we have a promotional agreement with a commercial company, we make clear how much of the purchase price we receive
- We give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment
We are respectful
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision. If you tell us that you don't want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so.
We are fair and reasonable
- We take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence
- We take care not to cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption.
We are accountable
- If you are unhappy with anything we've done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint. We have a complaints procedure, a copy of which is available on request or to download below.
Fundraising complaints policy
- If we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Standards Board to make a final adjudication
If you would like information on any aspect of fundraising, please contact the team on 01473 723600 or email email@example.com
The Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB
20 Albert Embankment
London SE1 7TJ
Institute of Fundraising
12 Lawn Lane