Why does 'a tick from me' mean so much to the hospice?
- Without it we cannot contact you.
- As a loyal supporter, we want you to know how much of a difference you are making to real people who live in your community.
- The hospice simply can’t help local people without you. Without your support we wouldn’t be here.
- We’d like to continue sharing stories of the incredible things your support does.
- We want to be able to ask you for help when we need it.
What will a Yes tick mean to me?
You hear from us how you want to, whether by post, phone, email or SMS. You could choose all of these options, or just one or two of them - it’s up to you.
What are the options?
Once you’ve decided how best you’d like to hear from us, you can let us know what you’d like to hear about. You can ask to hear about anything we think is relevant to you or choose from:
- Appeals and fundraising
- Hospice events
- St Elizabeth Hospice lottery
- Raffles and prize draws
- Information about our services
How do I tell St Elizabeth Hospice that I want to be contacted?
1. Fill in our short online form.
2. When you do something new with St Elizabeth Hospice, like signing up for an event, make sure you tick the ‘yes’ box for the ways you want to hear from us.
St Elizabeth Hospice’s promises to you:
- We promise to keep your data safe. We never share, swap or sell your details to other charities or third parties for marketing purposes, unless expressly stated.
- We promise to give you a choice of how we contact you and to only send you information on things you are interested in.
- We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and fundraising contractors working with us to raise funds, comply with the law, the Fundraising Code and with this promise.