Status: 9.30am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday plus alternate Saturdays 10am – 6pm
Salary: £12.20 - £14.80 per hour
Closing Date: 31/03/2022
At St Elizabeth Care Agency our aim is to provide high-quality, tailor-made services to clients living in their own homes. We support individuals from the age of 18 who, for various reasons, are unable to manage some aspects of their daily lives or access the community. We currently provide services in Woodbridge, Ipswich and surrounding areas.
We are currently looking to recruit support workers to work with a gentleman in his 20’s. You will be working on a 1-2-1 basis in his home supporting with all aspects of care and community support, which will include driving his own accessible vehicle. It is essential that you can be flexible to cover for annual leave and sickness as required.
Benefits for our Support Workers / Home Carers:
- Competitive salary
- A fulfilling and rewarding role making a difference every day
- Full induction, shadowing, training and on-going support
- Free DBS, handbook and toolkit
- Regular supervision and team meetings
- Career progression including QCF and the Care Certificate
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
We are looking to recruit the best match for our client, successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- Be a good communicator
- Enthusiastic and motivational
- Tech savvy
- Be confident, kind and empathetic
- The ability to research possible activities and learning opportunities
- Have a genuine passion for helping people get the best out of life.
- Due to the nature of this role, it is essential for successful applicants to hold a full valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role is required.
We are looking for passionate, motivated and caring people who want to provide excellent, quality services. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our outstanding team we would love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Immediate interviews available
All profits made by the agency are donated to the Hospice to further its work to improve life for people living with a progressive illness.