Closing Date: 28/07/2019
Interview Date: 06/08/2019
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Zest is part of the St Elizabeth Hospice family. Through Zest we aim to improve life across our region for young adults living with a progressive or terminal illness. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
We have opportunities to join a unique new concept in charity retail.
Are you brand savvy, fashion conscious, able to spot upcoming ideas and trends and promote and sell them?
You will be required to:
- take full responsibility for day to day organisation of the shop
- achieve agreed financial budgets
- provide a high standard of customer service and satisfaction at all times to both external and internal customers
- set and maintain high standards of merchandising, layout and display
- work with and manage a team of volunteers who are integral to our business
We are looking for creative, dynamic individuals who are forward thinking ensuring our retail shops continually meet the progressive and ever changing world of ‘charity retail’. You will be joining the successful and expanding retail team at a very exciting time.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Closing Date: 28 July 2019
Interview Date: 6 August 2019
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.
Zest is part of the St Elizabeth Hospice family. Thanks for your interest.