Closing Date: 14/07/2019
Interview Date: 19/07/2019
Hours: 37.5 per week
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable. One of the main lines of income for the Hospice comes through our Retail Division.
As a Shop Manager you will be required to:
- take full responsibility for day to day organisation of the shop
- achieve agreed financial budgets
- provide a high standard of customer service and satisfaction at all times to both external and internal customers
- set and maintain high standards of merchandising, layout and display
- work with and manage a team of volunteers who are integral to our business
We are looking for creative, dynamic individuals who are forward thinking ensuring our retail shops continually meet the progressive and ever changing world of ‘charity retail’. You will be joining the successful and expanding retail team at a very exciting time.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.
Thank you for your interest in St Elizabeth Hospice.