If you have been loaned some equipment and it does not have ‘St Elizabeth Hospice’ written on it, then the equipment (except wheelchairs) will originally have come from the Community Equipment Service (CES).
Due to lack of storage at the Hospice, we are unable to accept equipment that may have been issued to yourself or a relative.
All wheelchairs will be collected from a given address by contacting SERCO on 01473 373 237.
CES will collect equipment from a given address. Collection can be arranged by phoning CES on 01473 274804/274816. CES is open Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm (except Bank Holidays). Standard time for collection of equipment is 10 days. However, if there are extenuating circumstances, you can request collection sooner from CES.
Alternatively, equipment can be returned directly to CES by following the directions below:
- From the Hospice, turn left onto Foxhall Road
- At roundabout take 3rd exit onto Bixley Road
- At next roundabout take 2nd exit onto Felixstowe Road sign posted Felixstowe A14
- At next roundabout near Sainsbury’s take 3rd exit onto Ransomes Way, sign-posted Bury St Edmunds A14
- Continue to next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto Central Avenue
- Continue straight over the first roundabout
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Bluestem Road
- Then take 2nd entrance on right, just on the bend of Bluestem Road
The address is as follows:
Community Equipment Services
31 Bluestem Road