Closing Date: 09/12/2023
Our Zest shop in Ipswich helps to raise funds to support our Zest Young Adult programme.
As a volunteer you will be:
- Welcoming and serving customers in a friendly and helpful manner
- Sorting, pricing and preparing donations and stock for shop floor
- Creating eye catching window and shop displays
- Making the shop look attractive, and keeping it clean and tidy at all times
- Following all shop processes and procedures, including Gift Aid
- Staying informed about Zest events, campaigns and aims and actively promoting Zest
We have a volunteer mileage/expenses policy which allows volunteers to claim expenses and mileage incurred whilst carrying out their role for the hospice.
Our shop is based in Queen Street, pop in and have a look, you’ll be surprised at the fantastic look and feel of it.
Various shifts available from Monday – Saturday
For further questions or help with your application please call the volunteer team on 01473 707939 or email the volunteer team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by emailing email@example.com or