As well as helping to do good, supporting a charity can help your business in many ways.
In recent research, conducted by Forresters, it was found that that most consumers think businesses should support charities. When faced with a choice between two companies that offered products and services for the same price, 82 % said their decision would be affected by whether a company engaged with charities and its local community.
One way companies can get involved with St Elizabeth Hospice is through sponsoring an event, activity or a dedicated area at the hospice. Sponsorship is a good way of increasing brand awareness, which helps to generate consumer preference and to foster brand loyalty. A company can reinforce awareness among its target market by sponsoring an event that attracts a similar target market.
Sponsorship is not an act of charity - it must show some form of positive return on investment (ROI). A sponsor can enjoy a wide range of benefits from a carefully selected sponsorship, which can:
• raise brand awareness and create preference
• create positive PR and raise awareness of the organisation as a whole
• provide attractive content for a range of products and services
• build brand positioning through associative imagery
• support a sales promotion campaign
• create internal emotional commitment to the brand
• act as corporate hospitality that promotes good relations with clients
So why get involved with St Elizabeth Hospice?
• St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for over 2,000 people and their families, in Suffolk, each year living with progressive and terminal illnesses. Their work is centred around an individual's needs and they provide specialist care and support, free of charge, wherever it is needed – in patients homes, in the community or at the hospice
• Each year, the hospice needs to generate £10.5million and over 75% of this is funded through local businesses and the community
St Elizabeth Hospice is currently looking for sponsors for a range of events each targeting different audiences including: Bubble Rush, Sunflower Memories, Suffolk Remembers, Woolly Pully Week, the Christmas Day Dip and a brand new event; Ninja.
There are a range of sponsorship packages and by being involved you can:
• Demonstrate your commitment to St Elizabeth Hospice, an independent charity dedicated to transforming end of life care locally
• Create an emotional commitment to your brand and with your staff
• Be associated with popular events in Ipswich and the surrounding areas
• Access new audiences through regional coverage
• Engage audiences at the event
• Gain exposure to St Elizabeth Hospice supporters
• Join together to not let death kill life in Suffolk
Current sponsorship opportunities
To find out more about the current sponsorship opportunities available at St Elizabeth Hospice, please contact the corporate team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 01473 723600.