Dine and Donate helps to raise funds for essential hospice care in our community.
By adding a voluntary £1 donation to customers’ bills or adding a donation to their most popular dish for a set time period, local restaurants, pubs and cafes, along with their customers, can collectively raise money to help deliver hospice services to more than 2,000 local patients and their families each year.
Proudly sponsored by:
It's easy to help make a big difference.
Joining our Dine and Donate initiative is easy to do and it’s a simple way to help support St Elizabeth Hospice’s patients and their families living with a progressive or terminal illness in east Suffolk, plus there’s lot of benefits for you too.
· A ‘welcome to Dine and Donate’ message across our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
· Additional social media support to help push your involvement during the time frame you are supporting the hospice, to help boost take up. We hope you will also develop similar social media posts for your online audience, to help spread the word!
· Your logo and details about when you're supporting the hospice on our dedicated Dine and Donate page
· Dine and Donate posters to help you advertise your participation to your customers
· Tent cards for your tables to help explain what Dine and Donate is and your customer’s optional donation
· A certificate to display once you have completed your fundraising so your staff and customers know how much you raised in support of St Elizabeth Hospice
The valuable pounds and pennies add up over the year to collectively raise much needed funds, which will stay in the area to help us care for those in our community who need us.
Every £8 raised could be used to provide meals for a patient for one whole day. Patients start the day with a fuelling breakfast, are given a balanced nutritious lunch and offered a comforting dinner over which they can chat to loved ones.
Thomas Ridley Foodservice are proud to be supporting the Dine and Donate event for St Elizabeth Hospice; an incredible charity that does fantastic work in our local community. We are very pleased to be sponsoring this important initiative to help raise as much money as possible by for this outstanding cause. This project is a great way for the general public to know they’re making a difference whilst enjoying their meal with family and friends.