Uniting the east Suffolk food industry, Dine and Donate helps to raise funds for essential hospice care in our community. By adding a voluntary £1 donation to customers’ bills or adding a donation to their most popular dish, local restaurants, pubs and cafes along with their customers can collectively raise money to help deliver hospice services to more than 2,000 local patients and their families each year.
Joining our Dine and Donate initiative is easy to do and it’s a simple way to help support St Elizabeth Hospice’s patients and their families living with a progressive or terminal illness in east Suffolk, plus there’s lot of benefits for you too.
The valuable pounds and pennies add up over the year to collectively raise much needed funds which will stay in the area to help us care for those in our community who need us. Every £8 raised could be used to provide meals for a patient for one whole day. Patients start the day with a fueling breakfast, are given a balanced nutritious lunch and offered a comforting dinner over which they can chat to loved ones.
What’s in it for you?
· Your logo on our Dine and Donate page on our website and inclusion in our corporate e-newsletters
· A ‘welcome to the initiative’ message across our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
· Posters to advertise your participation
· Tent cards for your tables to explain your customer’s optional donation
· A certificate to display once you have completed your fundraising so your staff and customers know how much you raised in support of St Elizabeth Hospice
To find out more about taking part, please contact the fundraising team via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01473 723600.
Thomas Ridley Foodservice are proud to be supporting the Dine and Donate event for St Elizabeth Hospice; an incredible charity that does fantastic work in our local community. We are very pleased to be sponsoring this important initiative to help raise as much money as possible by for this outstanding cause. This project is a great way for the general public to know they’re making a difference whilst enjoying their meal with family and friends.