We love working with our corporate supporters and can offer lots of opportunities to work together whether that be fundraising, sponsorship opportunities, offering business skills or donating staff time to support our activities. We will offer you the opportunity to create a bespoke partnership to meet the aims and objectives of both your business and your staff development.
Benefits will include but are not limited to:
• Brand enhancement and positive PR through social media channels, newsletters and news coverage as well as various publications and our website
• Access to new audiences through regional press coverage
• Spotlight in our quarterly corporate newsletter to 2,000 local businesses
• Company logo and link to your website on our dedicated corporate web page
• Special discounts on sponsorship opportunities
• Recognition displayed on our digital screens around the hospice highlighting your company as a Charity Partner for the year
• Staff development opportunities through volunteering and training i.e running our service hub to charity shop take over days
• Complimentary places for your staff to our hospice events throughout the year
• Invites to special events such as panel discussions, tour of the hospice and meet the CEO
• Invites to exclusive networking events
• Proud supporter logo to display on your website or in your shop to associate you to our brand
• Create a yearly plan with the Corporate Fundraising team, with regular reviews throughout the year
• Help to design posters and material to promote your fundraising
• Press release template for you to issue to local media to announce your support
• Increase in staff morale and development and great team bonding opportunities
What our partners say...
The George Baker Group is a shipping and logistics company predominantly based at the Port of Felixstowe. Since 1982 we have been providing specialist customs clearance services, accompanied by a high quality range of logistics services which include European Road Freight, International Freight Forwarding and Customs Warehousing.
'Whilst some of our staff have already witnessed first-hand how the hospice has provided comfort to members of their own family, the sad reality is that many more will be likely to go through the same experiences later on in their life. For that very reason, we hope that we can play our part and ensure the Hospice can continue helping those who so desperately need it.'
Miller Insurance Services LLP (Miller) is one of the leading independent specialist broking firms for intermediaries, direct insureds and reinsureds, operating in Lloyd’s, London and international markets. Our reputation as the finest advocates in the business comes from our exceptional people delivering exceptional results for over 115 years. Headquartered in London, we have more than 650 colleagues across our UK and international operations.
'Miller has been providing support to a wide range of good causes for over 20 years. The Miller Charitable Fund Committee, made up of representatives across Miller, is responsible for administering the fund and for working with and supporting a number of Partner Charities via funding and our Make a Difference (MAD) days (a paid day of leave for volunteering with a charity).
'Following a staff nomination and voting process in 2020 five Charity Partners, including St Elizabeth Hospice, were selected and we will work with them throughout 2021 and 2022.'
Harrod UK are the UK’s leading manufacturers of sporting equipment to prestigious worldwide sporting events. They also offer a horticultural products from their Lowestoft base established in the 1950s.
‘We are privileged to be able to support St Elizabeth Hospice through The Ron Harrod Foundation. The outstanding work the staff do to improve the lives of so many is truly remarkable. We will continue to support this amazing charity wherever possible.’
Meet the Team
Liz Baldwin and Claire Jennings...
Liz (left) is our Corporate and Sponsorship Fundraising Manager and Claire (right) is our Corporate Fundraising Assistant; together they will look after you throughout your Charity of the Year Partnership.