You can use Facebook to donate and raise money for St Elizabeth Hospice.
There are many reason you might like to appeal to your friends and family to support a charity or cause that means a lot to you. Now Facebook provides a method that is simple and hassle free. You can easily ask everyone you know online to donate and the money is collected and sent directly to the charity without a lot of administration for the fundraiser.
- Birthday – Instead of gifts ask for a donation to celebrate.
- Anniversary – To mark a special occasion.
- In Memory – Ask for donations to remember a loved one.
- Event – You can run a facebook fundraiser in conjunction with an event you are organising.
How does it work:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit or Charity.
- Select St Elizabeth Hospice, choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details.
- Click Create.
Facebook does not charge fees for donations made to charities.
If you or anyone who donates to your fundraiser are a UK taxpayer donating to a charity registered in the UK, this donation could be eligible for Gift Aid.
If you need to speak to anyone about setting up a Facebook fundraiser then please email: email@example.com or call 01473 723600