Supporting a patient when they move from palliative care into end of life care. This three hour session will identify and explore the needs of the patient and their loves ones as they approach end of life
The aim of the presentation is:
- To clarify and define Palliative Care and End of Life Care
- To identify when a patient is approaching end of life and support needed for them and their loved ones
- To explore patient comfort at end of life
- Recognising the dying phase
- To illustrate importance of good care and communication at end of life
- To discuss care after death
Date and time – 26th November 2024 from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
Location – The Education Department St Elizabeth Hospice, 565 Foxhall Road, Ipswich, IP3 8LX
The cost of this session is £50.00 plus VAT
If you require an invoice please enter coupon code ‘invoice’ at the top of the page.
If you have any queries or require assistance with your booking please email ‘email@example.com’
It is important for Hospice Education that we are able to include everyone with different backgrounds and make the education experience accessible for all. If you have any special requirements or need any reasonable adjustments to be made please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of attending the training.