Supporting a patient when they move from palliative care into end of life care. This three hour session will identify and explore the needs of the patient and their loved ones as they approach end of life.
The aim of the presentation is:
- To explain the origins of the five priorities of End of Life Care
- To identify the signs and symptoms when a patient is deteriorating and dying.
- Identify when it is appropriate to introduce supportive care and use of protagonistic tools for a deteriorating patient.
- Indicate the palliative services and support available if needed.
- To illustrate importance of good care and communication at end of life
- To discuss care after death
Available Dates, Times and Locations:
- 2nd March 2023 – 9.30 am to 12.30 pm at Education Centre, St Helena Hospice, Colchester
- 20th September 2023 – 9.30 am to 12.30 pm at Education Centre, St Elizabeth Hospice, Ipswich
- 2nd November 2023 – 9.30 am to 12.30 pm at Education Centre, St Helena Hospice, Colchester
If you require an invoice please enter coupon code ‘invoice’ at the top of the page.
If you have any queries or require assistance with your booking please email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
It is important to us that we are able include everyone with different backgrounds and make the education experience accessible for all. If you have any special requirements or need any reasonable adjustments to be made please email email@example.com in advance of attending the training.