Are you caring for someone at home but want more information about what to expect?
St Elizabeth Hospice is holding a programme of seven free sessions to help carers understand more about the reality of looking after someone at home and the help that’s available.
The sessions will provide support on:
• Difficult conversations
• Out of hours help
• Which services can help you
• Caring for someone at home with a life limiting condition
• Basic medications awareness
• The reality of caring for someone at the end of their life
• What do other organisations do and who else can help you?
Each session takes place from 10am – 1pm with lunch provided.
We have four, seven week programmes running across Suffolk in 2019 starting in April.
Starting from Friday 4 October for seven weeks being held at: Citizens Advice Bureau St Margaret’s House,Gordon Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1JQ
Lowestoft South – Dates to be confirmed
Beccles – Dates to be confirmed