Supporting a patient when they move from palliative care into end of life care. This three hour session will identify and explore the needs of the patient and their loved ones as they approach end of life.
The aim of the presentation is:
- To explain the origins of the five priorities of End of Life Care
- To identify the signs and symptoms when a patient is deteriorating and dying.
- Identify when it is appropriate to introduce supportive care and use of protagonistic tools for a deteriorating patient.
- Indicate the palliative services and support available if needed.
- To illustrate importance of good care and communication at end of life
Available Dates, Times and Locations:
- 18th January 2024 – 10.00 am to 1.00 pm at Education Centre, St Helena Hospice, Colchester
- 23rd May 2024 – 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm at Education Centre, St Helena Hospice, Colchester
- 17th October 2024 – 10.00 am to 1.00 pm at Education Centre, St Helena Hospice, Colchester
The cost for this session is £50.00 plus VAT.
If you require an invoice please enter coupon code ‘invoice’ at the top of the page.
If you have any queries or require assistance with your booking please email ‘email@example.com’
It is important to us that we are able include everyone with different backgrounds and make the education experience accessible for all. If you have any special requirements or need any reasonable adjustments to be made please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of attending the training.
Any other queries should also be directed to the email address above.