This session focuses on personal care after death;
- You will gain an understanding of what to do when an individual dies, in regards to the legalities around care after death and the process with links to advance care planning.
- You will explore religious/cultural customs in care after death.
- You will learn about the stages of loss and grief.
Suitable for Health Care Assistants and any other health care professionals who administer personal care after death.
Available Dates and times:
- 1st February 2023 – 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
- 4th May 2023 – 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
- 16th August 2023 – 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm
- 14th November 2023 – 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Location – The Education Department, St Elizabeth Hospice, 565 Foxhall Road, Ipswich, IP3 8LX
If you require an invoice please enter coupon code ‘invoice’ at the top of the page.
If you have any queries or require assistance with your booking please email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Here at St Elizabeth Hospice it is important to us that we are able include everyone with different backgrounds and make the education experience accessible for all. If you have any special requirements or need any reasonable adjustments to be made please email email@example.com in advance of attending the training.