Aims of the session are to consolidate knowledge about the palliative care emergencies.
Learning outcomes are:
- Recognise the signs/symptoms of five common palliative care emergencies.
- Describe how these emergencies can be managed.
- Explain the general approach to decision-making in these situations.
- 13th February 2024 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm at St Helena Hospice, Colchester
- 17th April 2024 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm at St Helena Hospice, Colchester
- 13th June 2024 from 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm at St Helena Hospice, Colchester
- 25th September 2024 from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm at St Elizabeth Hospice, Ipswich
- 16th October 2024 from 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm at St Helena Hospice, Colchester
The cost for this session is: £50.00 plus VAT
If you require an invoice please enter coupon code ‘invoice’ at the top of the page.
It is important for Hospice Education that we are able to include everyone with different backgrounds and make the education experience accessible for all. If you have any special requirements or need any reasonable adjustments to be made please email email@example.com in advance of attending the training.
Any other queries should also be directed to the email address above.