Aims of the session are to consolidate knowledge about the palliative care emergencies.
Learning outcomes are:
- Recognise the signs/symptoms of five common palliative care emergencies.
- Describe how these emergencies can be managed.
- Explain the general approach to decision-making in these situations.
- 19th January 2023 from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm at University of Suffolk
- 16th March 2023 from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm at St Helena Hospice
- 13th June 2023 from 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm at University of Suffolk
- 20th September 2023 from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm at St Helena Hospice
Training will be delivered face to face.
If you require an invoice please enter coupon code ‘invoice’ at the top of the page.
If you have any queries or require assistance with your booking please email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Here at St Elizabeth Hospice it is important to us that we are able include everyone with different backgrounds and make the education experience accessible for all. If you have any special requirements or need any reasonable adjustments to be made please email email@example.com in advance of attending the training.