The aim of this session is to differentiate between compassion fatigue and burn out.
The aims of this session are:
to identify symptoms in yourself and your colleagues.
to learn how to self assess whether you have compassion satisfaction or compassion fatigue.
to explore the importance of building resilience.
- 7th February 2024 from 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm
- 16th April 2024 from 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm
- 5th June 2024 from 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm
- 28th August 2024 from 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm
- 15th October 2024 from 1.30 pm to 3.00 pm
- 3rd December 2024 from 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm
Training will be delivered face to face at the Education Centre, St Elizabeth Hospice, 565 Foxhall Roadl Ipswich, IP3 8LX.
If you require an invoice please enter coupon code ‘invoice’ at the top of the page.
If you have any queries or require assistance with your booking please email ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Here at St Elizabeth Hospice it is important to us that we are able include everyone with different backgrounds and make the education experience accessible for all. If you have any special requirements or need any reasonable adjustments to be made please email email@example.com in advance of attending the training.