An exclusive opportunity to hear from the local expert consultants and practitioners, and discuss real life specialist palliative and end of life care scenarios.
The exciting programme for St Elizabeth Hospice’s inaugural conference to celebrate its 30th anniversary will include:
• Chronic pain, are opiates the answer?
• Non – medical prescribing safety and efficacy
• Withdrawal of NIV in Motor Neurone disease – translation into practice
• Research perspectives, current and future
• Spiritual needs of palliative care patients – what can a clinician do?
• Transitional care
• Is cannabis the answer to everything? Review of current evidence
Tickets are £42 per person (inc VAT)
CPD approval for this conference has been applied for.
Poster competition – abstract submission.
Posters can describe any of the following:
- Examples of good practice, service improvement and innovation
- Audit/quality improvement project
- Case reports of particularly unusual cases
This conference is suitable for GPs, consultants, hospice clinicians, specialist or community nurses with an interest in palliative and end of life care.