Ride for Toni
20/08/2018 - 24/08/2018
After a very successful first year in 2017, the team behind Ride for Toni has been asked to do it again.
The inspiration behind their ride is Toni herself, a former patient at St Elizabeth Hospice who died last year.
By taking part you'll make memories of a life time and gain a huge sense of achievement whilst traveling along dedicated cycle routes with up to 100 new friends. You'll ride between the twin towns of Felixstowe, Wessel to Salzwedel approximately 480Km
Points of Interest
- Day 1 Munster the cycling capital of Europe and an old BAOR Garrison Town
- Day 2 Detmold via the impressive Hermannsdenkmal, Detmold was also an old BAOR Garrison Town
- Day 3 Hanover via Hameln and a chance to look around the town made famous by the Pied Piper
- Day 4 Fallingbostel and the Volkwagen Car Museum
- Day 5 Bremen a long deserved rest before returning home.
- Accommodation throughout the trip
- All food and drink throughout your ride
- A dedicated support team to mark the route, help with bike repairs and should you need it first aid
- A Ride for Toni 2018 Cycle Jersey
- Transportation of your cycle to the start
Registration to take part costs £51.95 and each participant is expected to raise £1,900 to take part.
To find out more about the event and sign up, click here