Virgin Money London Marathon 2017
The London Marathon is one of the most iconic running events in the world, and is also the largest annual national fundraising event with runners raising over £700 million for good causes since the race began in 1981.
St Elizabeth Hospice has a limited number of guaranteed Gold Bond places for the London Marathon 2017.
These guaranteed places are always in great demand so they are allocated on the basis of the applicant’s commitment to their fundraising for the Hospice. We ask each runner to aim to have a minimum fundraising target of £2,017.
To download a Gold Bond Place application form click here, and please return it to us by Friday 16th October 2016, return it by email by clicking here, or post it to our Fundraising and Events Team, 565 Foxhall Road, Ipswich, IP3 8LX.
If you have applied to the public ballot and are lucky enough to secure a place, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can allocate the Gold Bond place to another applicant.
If you do get a place in the ballot, please still consider being part of our London Marathon 2017 team and running to raise sponsorship for the Hospice, and we will support all our runners every step of the way.
Join our team and as well as the chance to help support your local hospice, you’ll benefit from:
- A Branded Hospice running top (and the best cheers en route)
- A fundraising pack to help you take your challenge to the finish line
- Fun tools and tips to help with your fundraising, including regular emails to keep you motivated
- Bespoke training support from our Fantastic local speakers
- Post-race treats, including refreshments and a sports massage
- Friends and family have access to the Hospice UK cheer points
- Opportunity to travel to and from London for £17 on the day with the Hospice team
- A friendly Fundraiser to support you all the way.