Book your beauty, hair or complementary therapy appointment online.
Alternatively you can call us on 01473 707014 to book or if you have any questions
What’s on offer?
- Women’s and men’s haircuts
- Beauty therapies: manicure, pedicure, facials
- Complementary therapies: aromatherapy, reiki (energy healing)
Please note all appointments are currently available to patients only.
Where is the Community Care Unit?
- St Elizabeth Hospice, 565 Foxhall Road, Ipswich, IP3 8LX
Terms and conditions of booking
ALL staff, volunteers, visitors and outpatients who enter the hospice building in Ipswich will NOT be required to:
- Carry out asymptomatic testing
- Wear face coverings when entering the building
- Wear face coverings when moving around the hospice
- If you test positive for COVID-19 or have symptoms, please contact us as soon as possible so we can rearrange your appointment on 01473 707014.
- Where possible, please give 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. This can be done by calling us on 01473 707014
- If you are making a donation, this will be taken after your treatment at the hospice
- St Elizabeth Hospice has the right to cancel appointments if there is staff illness or we are unable to offer the appointment. We will contact you if this happens ahead of your visit.