St Elizabeth Hospice have a limited amount of free adult spaces for the Ipswich event. In order to be eligible for a free place, you must apply via the charity, pledging to raise £60.
This amount will pay for one of our specialist nurses to visit a patient in their own home, to make sure they have everything they need.
- Your fundraising will need to be given to the hospice by 6 July
- Places are limited so it will work on a first come first served basis
- St Elizabeth Hospice reserves the right to refuse applications
- You cannot raise money for any other charity using the free place should you be given one, nor can these be sold on or transferred
- Please contact the events team on 01473 707026 for more information
- The charity will pass your details (including t-shirt order) to the event organiser so that you are registered as an event participant and you will receive updates from them about the event.