Posted Date: 12/06/2017
Closing Date: 28/06/2017
Salary: £17,476 to £18,530 (depending on experience) + 8% on-call allowance
Salary – £17,476 to £18,530 (depending on experience) + 8% on-call allowance
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week (on-call rota - 2 weekends in 5)
Location – Ipswich
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and multi-skilled Maintenance Technician to join our Facilities Team.
We are looking for someone who has:
- good all round experience of general maintenance relating to buildings, mechanical and electrical services, decoration, plumbing and gardening.
- an ability to prioritise workload with out supervision
- excellent interpersonal, communication and social skills
- relevant qualifications as set out in the Person Specification
- basic IT skills
- a full, clean driving licence
Due to the requirement for on-call attendance, applicants should be able to reach the Hospice within 30 minutes for on-call attendance.
Appointment will be subject to a DBS check.
For further information on the role please refer to the job description and person specification or contact Matt Luetchford, Maintenance Supervisor, on 01473 707011.
Closing Date: 28 June 2017
Interview Date: tbc
To apply, please click the ‘apply online’ button.
Please be aware that unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applicants and therefore only those who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date.