St Elizabeth Hospice aims to improve life for people living with progressive and terminal illnesses by:
- Providing multi-disciplinary holistic specialist and dedicated palliative care services to patients, their families and carers.
- Working alongside other statutory and voluntary agencies to provide specialist and dedicated palliative care, in a timely manner, where the patient wishes to be.
- Acting as a resource to the local community regarding general and specialist palliative care to increase confidence and competence in improving life for people living with a progressive illness.
- Providing care that respects the choices made by patients and their families so that patients are treated in their preferred place and die in their place of choice where possible.
- Working towards equitable provision of all services, leading to increased use of services by people with non-malignant progressive disease, and those from seldom-heard communities.
All of the above goals will be monitored through quantitative and qualitative data collection and audit processes.
Our full Statement of Purpose document can be downloaded here. (PDF 1MB)
Our latest CQC inspection report can be downloaded here. (PDF 116KB)