We are a specialist training and education centre for end of life and palliative care. Through education and training, we aim to improve confidence and competence for anyone working with those approaching end of life.
- Our prospectus provides a full range of courses from introductory sessions, to GP masterclasses and full study days for registered nurses.
- All course are delivered by our team of practising palliative and end of life care doctors and specialists nurses.
- We have developed an accredited certificate in end of life care for care homes to help improve standards for those in the community needing palliative or end of life care.
- We also offer a student nurse programme with classes and placements available for those wishing to work in this area.
- Our flexible approach means we are well equipped to offer bespoke training, either at St Elizabeth Hospice, or at your place of work. Please enquire for details.
Download our education centre brochure
Download our education prospectus
See our list of current courses and book here