Salary: Volunteer with paid expenses
Closing Date: 04/02/2019
St Elizabeth Hospice celebrates 30 years of supporting patients and their families in Ipswich and East Suffolk in 2019. We are very excited to have been invited to spread that work to those in the Great Yarmouth and Waveney areas from this spring.
As a local charity with tremendous public support, we take great pride in working with local statutory and third sector bodies to co-ordinate and deliver Specialist Palliative, Hospice and End of Life Care, to over 2,000 patients and families each year, through;
- Our OneCall telephone helpline
- Our Community Team
- Our 18 bed Inpatient Unit
- Our range of day care, clinics, rehabilitation and wellbeing services and support.
We are looking to add to, and refresh our Board of Trustees at this exciting time.
- Are interested in working with a dynamic and supportive Board of Trustees and Executive team,
- Can contribute leadership, energy and direction to help us deliver on our vision and strategic plan
- And have some specialist experience and knowledge in any of the following areas
- Health and Social Care management and funding
- Digital and Information Technology
- Charity Law
We are particularly interested in hearing from those living in the Great Yarmouth and Waveney area.
The Board of Trustees meets around 8 times a year, currently at 5.00 pm on a Thursday evening. Alongside the main Trustee Board you can expect to be on at least one of the sub-committees, which meet around quarterly, usually in normal working hours. In addition there is an annual Away Day as well as a range of networking and fundraising events and opportunities. Whilst these are voluntary roles, expenses will be paid.
Please note at this stage you are not required to complete the online application form. If you wish to register your interest please email us a short CV or biography together with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the email header “Trustee Recruitment”.
The closing date for expressions of interest is Monday 4th February, 9.00 am.