Status: 28 hours per week - 12 month fixed term contract
Salary: £14,186 (WTE £19,000)
Closing Date: 11/04/2022
Interview Date: 19/04/2022
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or life-limiting illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and where it is needed, whether at home, in the community of at the hospice.. Through medicine and therapy, we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
This role works as a member of the supporter services team providing support to the whole fundraising team alongside first class customer service to supporters of the hospice. The post holder will work collaboratively with colleagues to provide support across all areas and ensure a ‘seamless’ service is provided to supporters through effective teamwork, attention to detail and work management.
The successful candidate will be required to, but not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact in to the fundraising team and respond to supporter’s questions, queries and concerns, using the fundraising database Donorflex.
- Record all incoming and outgoing communications and activity on the fundraising and lottery database Donorflex.
- Provide support to fundraising team for materials and equipment
- Provide administration support for the lottery and raffles.
- Provide administration support to members of the fundraising team.
- Take the lead on specific fundraising projects as directed by the Head of Individual Giving or Supporter care team leader e.g. lottery, Gift Aid audit etc.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please refer to the job description and person specification or to discuss in more detail please call Andy Whiteside, Database Team Leader on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.
Thank you for your interest in St Elizabeth Hospice.