Status: Saturday from 9am – 4pm, 19:30 – 21:00 on a Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday plus 8:30am – 10am on Sunday’s. Weekend working can be on an alternate basis if required.
Salary: £12.20 - £14.80 per hour
Closing Date: 23/03/2023
At St Elizabeth Care Agency our aim is to provide high-quality, tailor-made services to clients living in their own homes. We support individuals from the age of 18 who, for various reasons, are unable to manage some aspects of their daily lives or access the community. We currently provide services in Woodbridge, Ipswich and surrounding areas.
We are currently looking to recruit a support worker to work with a gentleman in his early 40’s. You will be working on a 1:1 basis in his home supporting with all aspects of care and community support which will include driving his own large accessible vehicle. Our client has physical and communication needs due to his condition of cerebral palsy, he very much enjoys eating out, swimming and other social activities. His support times generally stay the same, the successful applicant will need to be available every other Saturday from 9am – 4pm, 19:30 – 21:00 on a Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday plus 8:30am – 10am on Sunday’s. Weekend working can be on an alternate basis if required. Our client has a small team, therefore it is essential that you can be flexible to cover for annual leave and sickness as required.
Benefits for our Team:
- Competitive salary £12.20 – £14.80 per hour
- Paid mileage at 45p per mile
- A fulfilling and rewarding role making a difference every day
- Full induction, training and on-going support
- Shadowing and client introductions
- Free DBS, handbook and toolkit
- Regular supervision, team meetings and 24/7 support
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Career progression including QCF and the Care Certificate
- Eligibility for a Blue Light Card (which offers a wide range of discounts)
- Refer a friend scheme worth £200 following successful completion of their probation period
Due to the nature of this role it is essential for successful applicants to hold a full valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role is required.
If you would like to make a positive difference in people’s lives, feel valued and supported then why not get in touch?
For an application pack or further information, please email: email@example.com or telephone (01473) 707900.
Immediate interviews available
All profits made by the agency are donated to the Hospice to further its work to improve life for people living with a progressive illness.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK – we do not offer Visa Sponsorship.