Status: Every Thursday plus respite cover
Salary: £12.20 - £14.80 per hour
Closing Date: 08/08/2022
At St Elizabeth Care Agency our aim is to provide high-quality, tailor-made services to clients living in their own homes. We support individuals from the age of 18 who, for various reasons, are unable to manage some aspects of their daily lives or access the community. We currently provide services in Woodbridge, Ipswich and surrounding areas.
We are currently looking to recruit female support workers to work with a young adult lady who has complex needs. You will be working on a 1:1 basis in her home supporting with all aspects of her care. Due to the complex needs of our client she has a small team, it is essential that you can be flexible to cover for annual leave and sickness as required.
Benefits for our Support Workers/Home Carers:
- Competitive salary £12.20 – £14.80 per hour
- A fulfilling and rewarding role making a difference every day
- Full induction, shadowing, training and on-going support
- Free DBS, handbook and toolkit
- Regular supervision and team meetings
- Career progression including QCF and the Care Certificate
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
We are looking to recruit the best match for our client, successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- A bubbly and vibrant personality
- Be confident, kind and empathetic
- Enjoy music, singing and sensory activities
- Have a genuine passion for helping people get the best out of life
Due to the nature of this role it is essential for successful applicants to hold a full valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role supporting individuals with complex needs is required.
We are looking for passionate, motivated and caring people who want to provide excellent, quality services. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our outstanding team we would love to hear from you. For an application pack or further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01473) 707900.
Immediate interviews available
All profits made by the agency are donated to the Hospice to further its work to improve life for people living with a progressive illness.
Please note that this role is open to females only due to the needs of the people you will be supporting.
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1.