Status: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £24,761 per annum (plus additional on call payments)
Closing Date: 17/04/2023
Do you want to be part of a supportive team, feeling valued and making a difference every day? Awarded ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission, St Elizabeth Care Agency has an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join the team.
At St Elizabeth Care Agency our aim is to provide high-quality, tailor-made services to clients living in their own homes. We support individuals from the age of 18 who, for various reasons, are unable to manage some aspects of their daily lives or access the community. We currently provide services in Woodbridge, Ipswich and surrounding areas.
About the role:
As a Team Leader, your primary focus will be to support and lead a team of Homecarer’s providing support out in the community. The role will include supporting with all elements of the agencies day to day operations, providing direct support to our clients as required and providing ‘on call’ support on a rota basis. The role will include working some evenings and weekends to fulfil the duties of the role.
What skills will I need?
- Experience in a similar role, an NVQ3 in Social Care or equivalent
- Be kind, caring and compassionate
- Be passionate about providing the highest standards of care and support
- To lead and inspire your team to be the best they can be
- Due to the nature of our services and the role, a full clean driving licence with business class 1 insurance and access to a vehicle is essential.
- Confident IT user
Benefits and rewards:
- Competitive salary
- Paid mileage at 45p per mile
- Full induction, on – going support and training opportunities
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Eligibility for a Blue Light Card (which offer a wide range of discounts)
- Refer a friend scheme worth £200 following successful completion of their probation period
If this sounds like the role for you why not contact us today? We would love to hear from you! For an application pack or further information, please email: email@example.com or telephone (01473) 707900.
Closing date – 31/03/23 immediate interviews available
All profits made by the agency are donated to the Hospice to further its work to improve life for people living with a progressive illness.
Please note that this role is open to females only due to the needs of the people you will be supporting. This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK – we do not offer Visa Sponsorship.