Status: Both part time and full time positions available covering a variety of hours to include mornings, evenings and alternate weekends, school hours available to include mornings and lunch visits.
Salary: £12.20 - £14.80 per hour
Closing Date: 31/05/2023
New Year, new career? Ever thought about a career in social care making a positive difference in people’s lives? We are looking for caring, compassionate and hardworking people to join our well established team.
At St Elizabeth Care Agency our aim is to provide high-quality, tailor-made services to clients living in their own homes. We support individuals from the age of 18 who, for various reasons, are unable to manage some aspects of their daily lives or access the community. We currently provide services in Woodbridge, Ipswich and surrounding areas.
Experience is an advantage but not essential as we offer excellent training and learning opportunities to the right candidates.
St Elizabeth Care Agency has been awarded a rating of ‘Outstanding’ from the Care Quality Commission who have identified that we go above and beyond when supporting clients and their families.
Due to our continuing growth we are looking to expand our team of Home Carers. We have both part time and full time positions available covering a variety of hours to include mornings, evenings and alternate weekends, school hours available to include mornings and lunch visits. Due to the nature of our services a full clean driving license with business class 1 insurance and access to a vehicle is essential.
Benefits for our Home Carers:
- Competitive salary £13.20 – £16.00 per hour
- Paid mileage at 45p per mile
- A fulfilling and rewarding role making a difference every day
- Full induction, training and on-going support
- Shadowing and client introductions
- Free uniform, DBS, handbook and toolkit
- Regular supervision, team meetings and 24/7 support
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Career progression including QCF and the Care Certificate
- Eligibility for a Blue Light Card (which offers a wide range of discounts)
- We offer new starters in the sector or individuals who have not worked in healthcare for the last two years a potential £750 bonus after three months of employment with us. This is with ‘The Kick Start for Care scheme’ * subject to criteria
If you would like to make a positive difference in people’s lives, feel valued and supported then why not get in touch?
For an application pack or further information, please email: email@example.com or telephone (01473) 707900.
Immediate interviews available
All profits made by the agency are donated to the Hospice to further its work to improve life for people living with a progressive illness.
Please note that this role is open to females only due to the needs of the people you will be supporting.
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1.