Status: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 – £24,000 per annum depending on experience (plus additional on call payments)
Closing Date: 09/02/2024
Interview Date: 14/02/2024
Do you want to be part of a supportive team, feeling valued and making a difference every day? Awarded ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission, St Elizabeth Care Agency has a new and exciting opportunity for a Client Service Coordinator to join our fantastic team.
At St Elizabeth Care Agency our aim is to provide high-quality, tailor-made services to clients living in their own homes. We support individuals from the age of 18 who, for various reasons, are unable to manage some aspects of their daily lives or access the community. We currently provide services in Woodbridge, Ipswich and surrounding areas.
About the role:
As a Client Service Coordinator you will be working collaboratively with the Care Agency office team in the ongoing development of new and current client services, providing direct care and support for clients and ensuring the Care Planning system is up to date and accurate with regards to Client and Worker information.
The role will include working alternate weekends to fulfil the duties of the role, including providing ‘on call’ support.
What skills will I need?
- Experience in a similar role, an NVQ3 in Social Care or equivalent
- Be kind, caring and compassionate
- Be passionate about providing the highest standards of care and support
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- The role includes driving within the community to client’s homes to assist and support clients in their daily lives. A full clean driving licence with business class 1 insurance and access to a vehicle is essential.
- Confident IT user
Benefits and rewards:
- Competitive salary
- Paid mileage at 45p per mile
- Full induction, on – going support and training opportunities
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Eligibility for a Blue Light Card (which offer a wide range of discounts)
- Refer a friend scheme worth £200 following successful completion of their probation period
- Excellent support and mentoring
- Pension scheme
If this sounds like the role for you why not contact us today? We would love to hear from you! For an application pack or further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01473) 707900.
All profits made by the agency are donated to the Hospice to further its work to improve life for people living with a progressive illness.
*Please note that this role is open to females only due to the needs of the people you will be supporting. This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in the UK – we do not offer Visa Sponsorship.