Status: Permanent - 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £20,378 per annum
Closing Date: 21/02/2023
Interview Date: 28/02/2023
St Elizabeth Hospice is seeking a proactive, creative and dynamic individual who is forward thinking ensuring our retail shops continually meet the progressive and ever changing world of ‘charity retail’.
St Elizabeth Hospice are here for individuals who are living with progressive or life-limiting illnesses wherever we are needed; in their home, in the community or at the in-patient unit at our Ipswich hospice. Last year we supported 3,185 patients ranging from 14 years old and upwards, and we have to generate over 70% of our funding ourselves, and this crucial role will help us to achieve this.
As a Shop Manager you will:
- Take full responsibility for day to day organisation of the shop
- Achieve agreed financial budgets
- Provide a high standard of customer service and satisfaction at all times to both external and internal customers
- Set and maintain high standards of merchandising, layout and display
- Work with and manage a team of volunteers who are integral to our business
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits. For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email. If applying, please keep a check on your emails including your spam/junk folders.