Salary: £35.00 - £55.00 per hour depending on experience
Closing Date: 15/03/2021
Interview Date: 25/03/2021
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
An opportunity has arisen for a Sessional Art Therapist to provide art therapy to patients and families following triage from the Emotional and Spiritual Wellbeing Team.
You will be required to:
- provide Art Therapy in the most appropriate environment e.g. Hospice, community care unit, inpatient unit
- maintain high standards of Art Therapy care and correct medical ethics, behaving in a professional manner at all times.
- develop, provide and evaluate individual Art Therapy for Hospice patients, their families/carers.
- offer Art Therapy as part of bereavement care and support.
- establish person centred goals and evaluate intervention.
- liaise as appropriate with external agencies, ensuring appropriate services are in place and where necessary provide follow up intervention.
The ideal candidate will be a HCPC Registered Art Therapist with proven experience in adult community care or adult palliative care.
For more information about the role please use the link below to view the job description and person specification, alternatively please contact Katherine.Grogan@stelizabethhospice.org.uk.
Closing date: 15 March 2021
Interview date: 25 March 2021
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.