Salary: £10,453.37 (WTE: £17,422.28)
Closing Date: 19/04/2021
Interview Date: 04/05/2021
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
St Elizabeth Hospice is seeking two Relief Shop Managers who are forward thinking to ensure our retail shops continually meet the progressive and ever changing world of ‘charity retail’.
St Elizabeth Hospice are here for individuals who are living with progressive or life-limiting illnesses wherever we are needed; in their home, in the community or at the in-patient unit at our Ipswich hospice. Last year we supported 3,185 patients ranging from 14 years old and upwards, and we have to generate over 70% of our funding ourselves, and this crucial role will help us to achieve this.
As a Relief Shop Manager you will provide cover across the Ipswich shops where needed and be required to:
• provide additional management relief cover in retail outlets. This will include days off, annual leave, new shop openings and vacancies.
• provide a high standard of customer service and satisfaction at all times to both external and internal customers.
• promote and monitor Gift Aid.
• maintain a high standard of merchandising, layout and display.
• work with and manage volunteers who are integral to our business.
Our ideal candidates will have proven retail management experience and flexibility in their working hours/days, as is the ability to work up to a maximum of 37.5 hours per week when required.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Due to social distancing and the current government guidance, interviews are likely to be carried out via Microsoft Teams.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.